Unify and analyze telemetry from cloud infrastructure, software as a service providers, DNS, hybrid networks and now, log data!
Incident response plans are only as good as the telemetry that feeds them. Eastwind for Logs introduces the next level of insight to the Eastwind platform – allowing seamless integration of log data with telemetry from SaaS, IaaS, DNS and hybrid-networks. This powerful combination allows for more comprehensive and complete breach investigation and remediation.
- Awareness: A clearer picture of what’s happening across your entire infrastructure and service providers.
- Insight: Increases understanding of activity inside and outside the corporate network to evaluate which threats and threat actors are active.
- Integrated Response and Incident Data: Gives incident responders the integrated data they need to more effectively identify and remediate threats and breaches.
Attending RSA? We’d love to talk!
Eastwind is constantly adding new sources, applications and infrastructure providers, so let’s meet and discuss how Eastwind can assist with your cyber challenges. Drop us a note to find a time to meet at the Early Stage Expo (#35) or join us for a casual meeting at THE RITZ-CARLTON RESIDENCES, San Francisco.
Get to Know Us Before RSA 2018
- • Complete cyber security and visibility of your SaaS solutions such as: Microsoft Office 365, Google G Suite, Salesforce, Dropbox and Box
- • Enhance your Breach Analytics with Eastwind for SaaS telemetry.
- • Simplified configuration allows you to be up and running in minutes.
- • Enterprise category and malicious filtering define the behavior when domains are requested. Three editions to fit your company's demand.
- • Enhance your Breach Analytics with Eastwind for DNS telemetry.
- • Detect both Fast Flux and domains created by Domain Generation Algorithms.
- • Collect, analyze and enrich network and AWS Services telemetry with your other network, IaaS, SaaS, DNS and application data.
- • Fuse multiple intelligence sources, machine learning, signatures, and anomaly detection.
- • Realtime and historical monitoring to identify threat actors, scope incidents, and reduce dwell time.