Eastwind DNS Security Services provides advance threat protection and intelligence to block malicious attacks, while providing a single platform to analyze the data. Eastwind uses 20+ sources of threat intelligence data to monitor domains and machine learning to score and assess suspicious domains to guard your network’s internet traffic. Alerts automatically bring critical data into your workflow to quickly surface high-impact security incidents and increases your response time.
Eastwind DNS Security Services moves upstream in the communication to block attacks from known malicious attacks – before they happen.
- Customer-based policies define the behavior when blacklisted domains are hit.
- Automatically ingest critical data into your Eastwind implementation and incident workflow to quickly surface high-impact security incidents.
- Associate attacks with specific domains, IPs, and ASNs in order to map out attacker infrastructure.
- Benefit from 20+ sources of threat intelligence data to see domain ownership and registration.
- Leverage Eastwind Network machine learning infrastructure to score domain and assess suspicious domains.
- Detect fast flux domains and domains created by Domain Generation Algorithms.