Compromised credentials (usernames, passwords, email addresses, etc.) allow bad actors to access networks systems, applications and data. Once the network is breached, the hacker can gain root access and cause catastrophic damage and exfiltrate data. Time is of the essence to mitigate the risk when credentials are compromised.
Eastwind Compromised Credentials monitors data breaches for domains related to your organization allowing you to quickly minimize your potential attack surface and reduce insider threat risks.
- Customized search feature for specific credentials based on domain or account entries.
- Real-time monitoring and notification of selected search criteria for threat containment and risk mitigation
- Automated delivery of data with context regarding the compromise and other pertinent information that:
- Identifies public and non-public data breaches with associated metadata
- Provides relevant and actionable data
- Exposes bad actors
- Reveals attack method used