Eastwind and Ixia, A Keysight Business collaborate on all major cloud infrastructure!
Organizations have a growing number of cloud providers and capabilities from which to choose. These choices are only outpaced by a teams’ ability to rapidly deploy new infrastructure. Eastwind and Ixia have partnered to provide an integrated security and visibility solution that addresses this dynamic environment and reduces potential chaos and exposure.
Eastwind Cloud Network Sensors, powered by Ixia CloudLens, provide complete visibility across your Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) networks and leverages multiple cloud providers to scale up or down as needs change. With this solution, security teams benefit from Eastwind Breach Analytics and the breadth of Ixia CloudLens visibility to better understand and address your expanding attack surface.
Powered by Ixia CloudLens, Easwind for IaaS has integrated, tested and certified Ixia CloudLens; thus, allowing network and security to quickly and dynamically deploy workloads that will reduce the impact of integration testing, disrupted business, stolen information and damaged reputations.
- Intelligence: A concise picture of what’s happening across all your cloud infrastructure providers is a must to all organizations. With support for AWS, Azure, IBM Cloud, Google Cloud and others, your teams work in lock-step to securely deploy line-of-business applications across a wide range of public and private infrastructure.
- Insight: Understanding and integrating the activity inside and out of the traditional corporate network allows teams to evaluate which threats and threat actors are active and posing risk.
- Integrated Response and Incident Data: Giving incident responders the integrated data they need to more effectively identify and remediate threats and breaches, regardless of Cloud Provider is critical to business success.
Attending RSA? We’d love to show this in action!
Both Eastwind and Ixia, A Keysight Business will be in attendance at RSA. Drop us a note to find a time to meet at the Early Stage Expo (#35) or join us for a casual meeting at THE RITZ-CARLTON RESIDENCES, San Francisco to see Eastwind powered by Ixia CloudLens in action.
Get to Know Us Before RSA 2018
Eastwind for SaaSCloud App visibility
- • Complete cyber security and visibility of your SaaS solutions such as: Microsoft Office 365, Google G Suite, Salesforce, Dropbox and Box
- • Enhance your Breach Analytics with Eastwind for SaaS telemetry.
- • Simplified configuration allows you to be up and running in minutes.
Eastwind for DNSDNS visibility
- • Enterprise category and malicious filtering define the behavior when domains are requested. Three editions to fit your company's demand.
- • Enhance your Breach Analytics with Eastwind for DNS telemetry.
- • Detect both Fast Flux and domains created by Domain Generation Algorithms.
Eastwind for LogsLog visibility
- • Administrative and API access to cloud environments
- • Network access control lists changes
- • Authentication attempts
- • Security group and Policy changes
- • Subnet and Instance changes